Every Haxerwheels product purchase comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, Haxerwheels will refund the full purchase amount less shipping and handling. Simply return it with its original packaging in new, unused condition, in the original box within 30 days and include your receipt. Return credit will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Return your product to Vilkaviškis, Pramonės g. 13L, LT-70172, Lithuania
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. When you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over 75 EUR, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We can't guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
HAXER WHEEL INSTALLATION AND LONG TERM CARE
Haxer wheels are manufactured from finest quality materials following highest manufacturing standards. Please make sure you follow the installation and care instructions carefully to ensure that your wheels are correctly installed and will last for years to come.
WHEEL INSPECTION AND INSTALLATION
- Inspect the wheels immediately upon receipt and before mounting tires. Once tires have been mounted, the wheels cannot be returned for credit. Verify that the wheels have the correct finish color, bolt pattern, center bore diameter, ample brake caliper clearance and the proper backspace or offset for your vehicle. All these parameters must be verified before mounting tires on the wheels.
- Use only tires consistent with the vehicle manufacturer’s recommended sizes for the wheels you have chosen. Using tires that do not conform to the vehicle or tire manufacturer’s recommendations may result in serious safety issues related to undersized or oversized fitments. Haxerwheels is not responsible for damage related to incorrect tire sizes such as vehicle transmission, AWD systems, body panels/trims, or other affected areas.
- Before mounting tires, the tire bead seat area should be generously lubricated.
- Mount the tires using only contact free tire mounting machines.
- Use stick-on weights only. Clip-on weights can cause damage to the wheels and their use will void certain portions of the warranty.
- After the wheels and tires have been placed on the car, take a short test drive. Re-check the torque values of each lug nut/bolt and make sure that they are torqued to the manufacturer’s recommended specifications.
- If you intend to use one of your original equipment wheels as a spare, make sure that you keep a set of the correct lug nuts/bolts and a properly sized lug wrench in the car at all times.
LONG-TERM WHEEL CARE
To keep your wheels looking like new, regular cleaning is highly recommended, and in adverse weather climates where salt or chemicals are used on the roads, it is mandatory in order to maintain the finish warranty on your wheels. Please follow these guidelines:
- Use only mild soap and water with a soft, non-abrasive cloth rag to clean the wheels of dirt and debris.
- Never use any chemical-based cleaners or harsh cleaning solutions.
- Never use spray-on, hose off type cleaners.
- Do not clean the wheels when they are still warm from operation of the vehicle. Allow them to cool before attempting to even hose off.
- To ease maintenance and improve wheel appearance on clear-coated, painted or chrome wheels, you can apply a soft paste or spray on wax to your wheels. This is not recommended for unprotected polished surfaces.
Instructions for Haxer wheel Storage:
- Always clean Haxer wheels before storing.
- Store your Haxer wheels in the original packaging. If you do not have the original packaging, leave wheels on the tires and place them in plastic garbage bags removing as much air from the bag as possible and seal with tape. Do not store your exposed wheels or tires on bare concrete as it may scratch the wheel surface.
- You can stack Haxer wheels on their side up to 4 wheels high if tires are mounted on the wheels. It is helpful to place a clean sheet of cardboard between each wheel and tire bag to stabilize and prevent accidental metal-to-metal damage.
- Any unwarranted wheel repairs will void your warranty and may have an effect on the structural integrity of the wheels, causing a safety hazard that may result in serious injury or death. Always contact Haxerwheels prior to any potential wheel repairs.
WARRANTY FOR HAXER WHEELS
Warranty for Haxerwheels products is given only to the original consumer/purchaser of Haxerwheels products. This warranty is not transferable. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty-related claims – be sure to keep your original invoice.
Haxerwheel products are warranted to be free of defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original purchaser/consumer owns the wheel. The wheel finish is warranted to the original purchaser/consumer for a period of two years from the date of purchase to be able to withstand non-hazardous weather and climatic conditions, non-hazardous paved road conditions and typical operating temperatures for normal driving.
As a condition of this warranty, Haxerwheels products must be properly installed on the vehicle for which the wheels were intended and manufactured for as specified and agreed to on the order confirmation authorized by the consumer/purchaser, or in the care and mounting instructions provided at the time of delivery. In addition, the tires that are mounted on the wheels must be proper for the vehicle.
If the acquired product is defective, purchaser/consumer to whom a defective product has been sold has the right, at his discretion, in accordance with Article 6.363(7) of the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania:
- Request the seller to rectify the defects of the item (repair the item) free of charge;
- Request the seller to replace the defective item with an item of adequate quality free of charge;
- Request that the seller to reduce the price accordingly;
- Unilaterally terminate the contract and request that the price paid be returned. However, the consumer shall not be entitled to terminate the contract if the defect of the item is of minor significance.
In accordance with the provisions of Article 6.338 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania, a consumer in all cases may address the seller in respect of defects of the product that arose within a period of two years (warranty by law).
The purchaser/consumer shall provide to the seller the product and written request with indication of the reason (defect of the product or another reason) for which the acquired product fails to satisfy the consumer as well as one of the requirements referred to in Article 6.362 (if a product of proper quality has been purchased) or Article 6.363(7) (if a product of improper quality has been purchased) of the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania.
EXCLUSIONS FROM WARRANTY
Haxerwheels warranty does not cover damage to, or any failure of an Haxerwheels product caused by unreasonable use of the wheels, road hazard or externally caused damage from the following conditions:
- Refinishing Haxer wheels.
- Off road racing, or unpaved road driving conditions or road hazards; for example, potholes, gravel, road debris, scrap metal, tire remnants, trash and other road clutter.
- The failure to properly use the tires which are mounted on the Haxer wheels. For example, improper inflation of tires, loading the vehicle beyond its capacity, misalignment of tires and wheels, imbalance of tires and wheels and/or the use of incorrect tires and wheels.
- Any kind of impact or abuse resulting from bends/bending of rim parts, collision/impacts, potholes, flat tires, curbing, racing, accident, fire, vandalism or rubbing due to projection from the wheel well.
- Infrequent or improper cleaning of Haxerwheels products will void the finish warranty. Cleaning Haxer wheels with a hard or coarse brush or fabric, chemical based cleaners or acid sprays may cause damage to the finish that will void the warranty.
- Exposure to road salt or other hazardous chemicals used on roadways during inclement weather.
- The application to Haxer wheels of any type of clip-on weights or other accessories. Use tape-on weights only.
- Any damage or failure which occurs as a result of your continued use of Haxerwheels products after your discovery of a problem.
- Wheels damaged in transit or by misuse, accident or negligence.
PROCEDURES TO FILE A CLAIM
- Contact an Haxerwheels Service Representative via email@example.com to make the company aware of your claim.
- Arrange to have the wheels shipped to: Vilkaviškis, Pramonės g. 13L, LT-70172, Lithuania. Wheels must be returned in the original packaging with all accessories.
- Following items must be included:
a. A copy of the original invoice for the warranted wheels/products;
b. A written statement via email explaining the problem you have encountered, the circumstances in which the problem occurred, and the year, make and model of the vehicle on which the wheels were initially installed. In addition, indicate the year, make and model of the vehicle including tire size on which the product was installed at the time of the warranty event occurrence, if different from above.
- Upon receiving the returned wheels, Haxerwheels will inspect them per the warranty claim and contact the customer to determine the appropriate course of action.
- If it is determined that upon inspection of the returned wheel(s), it qualifies under the terms of this warranty, Haxerwheels, will at its own expense, either repair or replace the warranted wheel(s) or will issue a refund for the purchased products.
- Haxerwheels assumes no responsibility for removing or re-installing the wheels on the vehicle, loss of vehicle use, loss of time, convenience or other consequential expense.
Notice regarding online dispute resolution: The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (ODR) which you can find at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ and submit a request/complaint for goods or services purchased in our online store.
UAB Wheel Industry
Eduardo Andrė g. 14-5, Vilnius,